Carpentry and Joinery
We offer a full design and development service in most aspects of joinery. Doors, windows, stairs and hand rails, book cases and units. We also provide wood and laminate flooring as well as all exterior woodwork requirements.
We offer a full design and planning service, working with the main suppliers in the south Manchester area, ensuring the best choice and value to suit your budget with access to suppliers showrooms.
Supply and install or install of customers own units, we can organise all the trades required to make the installation proceed in a smooth manner.
- We can build custom kitchens in many styles timbers and finishes to suit the individual client choice
- Supply & Fitting
- Fitting Only
- Remodelling (New worktops/doors/appliances')
- Alterations & Repairs
- Cabinet Making & bespoke units and trims
We can supply and install full bathrooms, wet rooms, shower rooms and toilets.
Wall and floor tiling in ceramic, porcelain and stone.
- Installation service for your equipment or remodelling an existing room design
- Supply & Fitting Service
- Wet rooms
- Underfloor heating
- Partial Work (New toilet/basins/taps etc)
- Cabinets & Bespoke Work
- Showers including Screens & Trays
- Maintenance and repair
- Real wood, oak, beech, maple, walnut & many more
- Laminate - all qualities, styles and designs or supplied and or fitted
Doors, door frames and casings, skirting boards, architraves, floorboards, joists, rafters, stud walls, stair cases, stair case parts, spindles, hand rails, base rails and everything else.
- Roofing - including traditional and trussed rafter construction
- Internal joinery (all aspects)
- Hardwood and softwood finishes
- Internal and external timber doors, frames and door sets
- Metal stud and timber stud partitions/ dry lining
- Refurbishment and alteration work
- Reception desks, cupboards and shelving
- WC cubicles and back panels
- Solid surface, timber and laminate worktops